There are 28 states and 9 union territories in India. Many of these states fall in the category of poor and many states in the category of rich. Today we will try to know about the 10 richest state of India according to GDP so that all people can get the right information about it.
These are the 10 richest states of India, you will be surprised to know
1.Maharashtra: Maharashtra is the richest state in the country by GDP. The GDP of this state has reached more than Rs 27.96 lakh crore.
2.Tamilnadu: Tamil Nadu's name comes at number two in this list. The GDP of this state is Rs 15.96 lakh crore.
3. Gujarat: Gujarat ranks third in the list of rich states of India. Let us know that the GDP of Gujarat is Rs 14.96 lakh crore.
4. Uttar Pradesh: Uttar Pradesh ranks fourth in terms of GDP. The GDP of Uttar Pradesh has exceeded 14.89 lakh crore rupees.
5.Karnataka: Karnataka is at number five in the list of rich states. Karnataka has a GDP of Rs 14.08 lakh crore.
6.West Bengal: West Bengal is at number six in terms of GDP. The GDP of this state is currently Rs 10.82 lakh crore.
7. Andhra Pradesh: In this list, Andhra Pradesh is named at number seven. The GDP of this state is 8.70 lakh crores.
8. Telangana: Telangana is at number eight in the list of rich states of the country. The GDP of this state is Rs 8.43 lakh crore.
9.Rajasthan: Rajasthan is at number 9 in terms of GDP. The GDP of this state is more than 8.40 lakh crore rupees.
10. Madhya Pradesh: Madhya Pradesh ranks tenth among the rich states of India. The GDP of this state is Rs 8.26 lakh crore.