Think a hundred times before handing the phone to the children, you will be shocked to know what happened to this child

Think a hundred times before handing the phone to the children, you will be shocked to know what happened to this child

A
 12-year-old child has died after a mobile phone battery exploded The incident took place in Mantwar village in Mirzapur district of Uttar Pradesh. Monu removed his mother's mobile from charging and began to check with his tongue by removing the battery from the mobile to see how much the battery was charged. As the battery touched his tongue his saliva made a circuit in the battery of the mobile and the battery exploded.

The phone's battery was charging from the charger and Monu was checking how much the battery was charged. But the battery exploded and he was seriously injured. He was rushed to a primary health center where doctors rushed him to the district hospital. He died during treatment. This is not the first incident of its kind in which several people have been injured even before the battery of the phone exploded. In January 2019, a similar incident took place in Rajasthan in which a person lost his life.

Pay special attention to this

Often people use the phone even more than the mobile charge. This is the most dangerous if you do this too. Even after the phone gets hot, people still watch videos, play games or talk constantly. It is also a dangerous condition. In that case, your phone may explode. Never sleep with the phone. Never sleep with the phone charged all night. Do not use a normal battery in the phone.

Do not use any other charger

Use only the charger you got with the phone. The company offers a charger according to the capacity of your phone. If your company's phone charger is damaged, buy a new one but do not use any other company's charger. The ability to support charging of each mobile is different.

Share this story